Monday 10 March 2014

American Hustle

I don’t know what all the fuss is about with this movie. It was pants. I expected better from this. It was so highly rated. It has some brilliant actors in it Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, Amy Adams (boobies), Jennifer Lawrence, Jeremy Renner and Robert De Niro all star in this overhyped gas bag.

The story is basically 2 con artist get caught by the FBI and they get talked into Entrapping 4 people by conning them and then they don’t have to serve jail time. Then they end up biting off more than they and the FBI can chew. Its a about an ending relationship and an affair. its summed up for me by one FBI agent telling another a story about ice fishing that doesn’t have an ending in the film. The film is far to long. There is not a lot of the film I enjoyed and I went in to the film hoping for it to be good as I love Bale, Cooper and Renner in other films. Renner is the best thing about the film. His barnet (hair) is not.

Actually Amy Adams is really good looking and she shows a lot of her body off in this film and that’s not a bad thing. She is very sexy in this film but her English accent annoyed me, even for a fake English accent. Overall Amy isn’t bad in this film. Jennifer Lawrence was ok, Cooper and Bale disappointed me. I’m a big fan of both guys. I just didn’t connect with their characters I didn’t really connect with Jennifer Lawrence’s either. I have no idea how this won awards over Wolf of Wall Street because the acting wasnt as good and the story was worse.

Overall a massive disappointment, far to long and quite boring. may have scored a higher score if not so highly rated and didnt have the actors it had in it but 


3.2/10  

No comments:

Post a Comment