Wednesday 9 April 2014

Captain America

The Cap is back.
I really enjoyed this film. As a fan of the superhero film I went in with high hopes and came out happy.

The story is basically that someone is taking out S.H.I.E.L.D  and he is pretty Bad-Ass and he has a metal arm that can cope with Captain America's mighty Shield. a few twists in the film that I wont ruin.

The acting is good but you would expect no different between this any Iron Man or Hulk or any of the series. Scarlett Johansson is a joy as usual sexy as hell and still pretty cool. the most unbelievable moment arises when the Black widow (Johnansson) tells Captain America (Chris Evans) to kiss her and he questions it. who does that???? if Scarlett Johnansson asked me to kiss her because she wanted to know if the poison on her lips would kill me I would do it and hope it didnt work......Come on Hollywood how stupid do you think we are? man with metal arm fine........ man refuses to kiss Scarlett Johnasson no way!!!! Wouldn't happen!!!Stupid Hollywood!!!!

Sorry went on a rant then.

good film go see it. its a little long.

8/10 worth a watch

No comments:

Post a Comment